alternatives-1.3.30c-10 has download errors - tried many Mirror sites

Knappe III, Edmond edmond.knappe@ecolab.com
Wed Mar 9 17:22:38 GMT 2022

CYGWIN,

In trying to install CYGWIN today, I am getting a Download Error on the
required "alternatives-1.3.30c-10 package".  Since this is a REQUIRED package,
I am unable to continue.  I have tried multiple Mirror sites and get the
same Download Error with this package.

Edmond Knappe
edmond.knappe@ecolab.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.