variables, mostly private, not included into debug symbols list on -g3 -ggdb settings

Ariel Burbaickij ariel.burbaickij@gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:47:46 GMT 2022

Hello Duncan,
Interesting branch to take -- I have not checked it myself but there are
claims that DWARF-4 (has to be written this way too in options) is
Turing-Complete -- but no, still the same in terms of information available
-- which starts to look seriously strange.

Kind Regards
Ariel Burbaickij