the gpg and asci/sha256sums files are located here

René Berber rene.berber@gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:04:30 GMT 2022

On 6/24/2022 11:46 AM, Jim McNamara via Cygwin wrote:

> https://getfedora.org/static/checksums/36/iso/Fedora-Spins-36-1.5-x86_64-CHECKSUM
> $ curl -O https://getfedora.org/static/fedora.gpg
> https://spins.fedoraproject.org/kde/download/index.html
>
> I think that is all I need. I ran the curl command and imported the fedora.gpg file first.

I see, yes you can import the Fedora key into gpg, it saves checking for
it by the method configured in gpg.conf, usually an external download by
gpg.

If the import went through then nothing was wrong with the fedora.gpg file.

To check the iso your command line should include
Fedora-Spins-36-1.5-x86_64-CHECKSUM, which is like the list of check
sums you showed.
--
R. Berber