Business Phone solution for Village Mart?

Tara Summer tinh0984623627@gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 19:57:37 GMT 2022

Hi there,

Ever come across a solution that offers unlimited calling, texting and
videoconferencing from under $20/month?

I’d like to demonstrate in minutes I can tremendously lower your business’s
phone costs by up to 33% while affording access to unparalleled technology.

Are you open this week for a brief call to discuss further? Kindly let me
know a good direct line to get in touch with you (as well as the number of
phone lines your business has) and I'll soon be in touch.

Looking forward to connecting.

Thanks,

Tara Summer

Manager, Business Development