Readline not working correctly with cygwin1.dll in same directory

Takashi Yano takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp
Sun Jun 5 15:04:59 GMT 2022

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 14:17:27 +0000
"Mexis, Nico" wrote:
> However, I still have one follow-up question about this:
>
> Is there a way to get rid of the need for the terminfo folder or change its location?
>
> It would be ideal to not need to include it in the distribution at all or such that it will be in the same folder as cygwin1.dll.

If environment variable TERMINFO is set, cygncurses*.dll searches
terminfo from TERMINFO. So it is possible if you have chance to
set environment variable TERMINFO.

Please refer to 'man terminfo' for more detail.

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>