Problem with grow.exe demo test file for SLEUTH Urban growth model

Krishnaveni K S kveni07@gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 03:20:41 GMT 2022

Dear Yano,
Thank you so much for the support.
I have use 64 bit download from cygwin and used the demo files for test run.
Haven't used 32 bit..
Can you please suggest how to solve this?

With regards
Krishnaveni