Possible fit?

Tom Sampson tom@tomsampsoncorp.com
Sun Jan 23 20:04:25 GMT 2022

Hi Kerri,

My name is Tom Sampson, I am a 33-year franchising veteran where I have operated as a single-unit owner, master developer, and franchise development executive for some of the most successful brands in the game.

Since then, I have become one of the top franchise consultants in the country, helping hundreds of individuals take control of their life by finding the right franchise for them.

I was looking at your background and work experience with Concept Development, Inc. and thought you might be a good fit for exploring franchise ownership.

Here is a bit more about me:

  *   I specialize in helping individuals like yourself examine “manager-run” franchises – concepts that specifically allow them to keep their day job while starting a business.
  *   I also work with clients looking to exit corporate America and achieve their dream of running their own business full time.
  *   And finally, my services are provided at no cost to you, while you stand to benefit from my unique perspective derived from 33+ years of experience as both a franchise owner and developer.

I have worked with a multitude of business leaders, like yourself, find their true “balance” that brings both meaning and satisfaction to both business and personal pursuits.  Together, we will work together to find your perfect match among the thousands of franchises available in the U.S.

Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or learning more.

Thanks,

Tom Sampson
Franchise Consultant | My Best Franchise
tom@tomsampsoncorp.com<http://tom@tomsampsoncorp.com>
Read all about me and my background<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-sampson-mybestfranchise/>.

I am not interested.<https://u.tomsampsoncorp.com/u?id=2V05J5D&ifca=3QJX9UI>