permission 600

Tatsuro MATSUOKA tmacchant2@yahoo.co.jp
Tue Jan 11 08:55:39 GMT 2022

I would like to clean up USB drive so that I format the drive and come back necesary file images were back.
So I did not use convert.
But thanks for your kindness.
After formatting USB drive in NTFS format, chmod 600 works as expected.
and
$ python3.8 -m jupyter lab
now works without any patch work.

Thanks!