[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: python 3.9 packages

Tatsuro MATSUOKA tmacchant2@yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jan 10 07:26:32 GMT 2022

I tried to python 3.9 to install jupyterlab
but python3.9-zmq is not available.
Therefore I gave up to use python3.9 and decided to use python3.8 instead.
Is there any reason that python-zmp package is absent for python 3.9?

Tatsuro