Support for ADS (Alternate Data Streams)

cygwin@kosowsky.org cygwin@kosowsky.org
Sun Jan 2 23:23:45 GMT 2022

Yes I recall that thread :)
Indeed, I under the pseudonym (aputerguy) was the one who INITIATED
the thread :) [I own the domain kosowksy.org which my many
personalities share]
But looks like nothing was done since, right?