Does Cygnal allow access to devices under /dev?

Adam Dinwoodie adam@dinwoodie.org
Thu Feb 24 13:25:07 GMT 2022

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 12:51:08PM +0000, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Asking as IIRC the Cygnal author (or at least some users) are on this list.
>
> Does anyone know if Cygnal supports access to devices under /dev? If it
> does, I may start using it for my program - the Linuxy paths confuse some of
> my users.

I expect you're better off asking about Cygnal on the Cygnal mailing
list.  Details at http://www.kylheku.com/cygnal/

Cygnal is not Cygwin, so unless you're asking about something you've
already confirmed is common between Cygwin and the Cygnal Cygwin fork,
it's going to be off-topic for this list.