[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vttest 20220215
Cygwin vttest Maintainer
Sat Feb 19 20:13:16 GMT 2022
The following package has been upgraded in the Cygwin distribution:
* vttest 20220215
Tests the functionality of a VT100 terminal (or emulator thereof).
Tests both display (escape sequence handling) and keyboard.
The program is menu-driven and contains full operating instructions.
To run a given menu-item, you enter its number. You can run all
menu-items (for a given level) by entering an asterisk, i.e, '*'.
It has been enhanced to support and test many xterm control and status
escape sequences, and it is mainly used nowadays for testing emulator
See the project home page for more information:
Please see below or read /usr/share/doc/vttest/CHANGES after installation
for details of changes since the last Cygwin release.
20220215 changes include:
* add test-screen using cursor-addressing in the status line
* add underline and bold attributes to the test-screen for status-line
* improve logging, showing the test-strings to give better context for
* fix typos in keyboard.c and reports.c
* updated/improved configure macros i.e. for compiler-warnings
* update config.guess, config.sub
More information about the Cygwin