Can the cygwin support scipy, pandas, sympy, jupyterlab?

Tatsuro MATSUOKA tmacchant2@yahoo.co.jp
Thu Feb 17 11:05:31 GMT 2022

Hello Marco

Thank you for your affirmative reply.

The way I installed the packages are described the below

****************************
By setup-x86_64.exe,
cython numpy, matplotlib, wheel, zmq, gcc, g++, gfortran, libopenblas, liblapack-develop packages are installed.

Using  pip, pybind11, scipy, pandas, sympy and jupyterlab are installed

$ python3.9 -m pip install pybind11
$ python3.9 -m pip install scipy==1.6.3
  # (for scipy 1.7.x, compile errors occurred concerning to the boost. The I instelled scipy-1.6.3.
  # BUG: SciPy 1.7.x build failure on Cygwin #15296  https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/15296)
$ python3.9 -m pip install pandas
$ python3.9 -m pip install sympy
$ python3.9 -m pip install jupyterlab