Trouble trying to compile apache2

Russell VT russellvt@gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:50:22 GMT 2022

Thanks for the clarification, Adam.

I've been meaning/wanting to step up and take care of some Cygwin packages,
given that it's generally my Unix after from my desktop environment sort of
arrangement ... and, well, I have a Jenkins server that has some free
cycles on it (particularly for things like nightly, off-hours
builds/pipelines).

TLDR; I will start digging in to it, myself... may not have too much spare
time, at least this week, until the weekend.

Thanks!