Setup 2.917 fails to load mirror list

Vanda Vodkamilkevich vanda.vodkamilkevich@gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:09:35 GMT 2022

Hi,
When behind a (corporate) proxy the mirror list is apparently fetched
without using the proxy configuration. This can only be seen in a fresh
install, I tried with 2.908 and it worked then the new version can use the
cached file...
I'll try to add the logs provided by '-v' but it's complicated to get them
out of my corporate network.
I can't debug more precisely as I have to reinstall my complete cygwin tree
before :-(

BTW (I know it's ugly to have 2 subjects in the same mail) I have updated
the French translations for setup and I don't really know how to proceed
with the new versions... Any hints?

Cheers...