Log.text error

Thu Feb 3 05:13:24 GMT 2022

On 2022-02-02 21:34, Niclas Helbig wrote:
> The log Text told me to send you this.
> I am no Code-wizzard, so I dont really know what this means.
>
> I dont have Surface Wind Layer and WAFS Turbulence unfortunatly.
> Would really like to fix that but dont know how.

       0 [main] WIN32wgrib2 5128 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't
compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com
  328371 [main] WIN32wgrib2 5128 exception::handle: Exception:
STATUS_STACK_OVERFLOW
  331088 [main] WIN32wgrib2 5128 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace
to WIN32wgrib2.exe.stackdump
       0 [main] WIN32wgrib2 10104 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't
compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com

Your ancient version of Cygwin is incompatible with your version of
Windows - please update Cygwin:

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings