Scheduling a meeting

Tushar Tiwari tushartiwarics@gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:52:24 GMT 2022

Hello,

Did you get a chance to see our previous email?

*Can we schedule a call on****Monday (29th August) or Tuesday (30th
August)**so we can discuss **your needs for resources for back office
work? *

Please suggest a day and time to connect and also share the best phone
number to reach you.

Thank you
Tushar Tiwari