[cygwin] Re: OpenSSH 8.9p1-1 Connects successfully but then hangs - Killing ssh-agent resolves the issue

Jim Garrison jhg@jhmg.net
Sun Apr 3 17:15:23 GMT 2022

On 4/3/2022 9:50 AM, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
> Jason Pyeron writes:

The problem has not recurred (yet) so I don't know if ssh-agent was
at 100% CPU.  All I know at this point is that ssh-agent is *definitely*
involved because killing that process restored ssh functionality. I.e.

before killing ssh-agent: ssh connects but no prompt is displayed
after killing ssh-agent: ssh connects and operates normally

--
Jim Garrison