[ANNOUNCEMENT] doxygen 1.9.2-1 (TEST)

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Fri Sep 24 16:07:13 GMT 2021

On 9/24/2021 2:17 AM, Brian Inglis wrote:
> On 2021-09-15 11:55, Ken Brown wrote:
>> On 8/22/2021 2:39 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
>>> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution as test
>>> releases:
>>> * doxygen-1.9.2-1
>>> * doxygen-doxywizard-1.9.2-1
>
>> These have now been promoted from test to current.
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> Package doxygen is missing a runtime dependency requirement on epstopdf in
> texlive-collection-fontutils since 1.8.9 (2014-12-25)!

Thanks for the report, Brian.  I've decided to fix this a different way,
following Fedora.  Instead of adding dependencies to doxygen, I'm adding a new
empty package doxygen-latex, which brings in all the dependencies that doxygen
needs for producing LaTeX/pdf output.  It turns out that there are several of
them, not just texlive-collection-fontutils.

Ken