[ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin 3.3.0-0.1.9814cfd8f693 (TEST)

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat Sep 18 15:33:00 GMT 2021

Ken Brown via Cygwin-announce via Cygwin writes:
> - The internal implementation of pipes has been overhauled; this
>   should result in improved performance.
>   Addresses: https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2021-August/249238.html

That works great, thanks!  I can finally use the full 1 GiB/s of the LAN
connection between the Cygwin machine and my Linux box via SSH.  There
is also a notable speed improvement for SSH tunneled X11 applications
that seems to indicate the latency is reduced as well.

Regards,
Achim.