Can i help you with our Virtual assistant services cygwin.com

Gloria Novak gloria@canycloudtech.com
Mon Sep 6 14:25:27 GMT 2021

Hello Greetings,

Hope all is well.

I'm  *Gloria Novak*  Sorry to interrupt your day, but I’m wondering if you
are in need of a Virtual Assistant to support your business operations on
an hourly basis.

We provide Virtual Assistance and can assist you in:

   - Admin/Clerical
   - Research
   - Bookkeeping Tasks
   - Email Support
   - Social Marketing
   - Data Entry
   - Sales- prospecting, list Building, CRM, outreach, promotions

We charge $9(USD)/hour, billed monthly for used hours. No monthly
commitments needed.

* Can we connect on a 30 mins Zoom call to discuss more?*

Thank you very much for your time and I hope you'll consider connecting!

Best regards,

*Gloria Novak*

*Business Development Executive*
[image: beacon]