cygrunsrv + sshd + rsync = 20 times too slow -- throttled?

Achim Gratz Stromeko@Nexgo.DE
Sat Sep 4 08:32:09 GMT 2021

Am 03.09.2021 um 22:59 schrieb Chris Roehrig:
> I got procps working I think (both with and without the revert).

That likely wasn't what Corinna wanted to know, though.

Please re-install the procps-ng, cygwin and cygwin-devel packages from
setup (and revert any other alterations you may have made).  Then check
that the error has gone away, rebuild and install the new cygwin1.dll
with and without the revert mentioned by Corinna and check for the error
under these two conditions as well.

--
Achim.

(on the road :-)