cygrunsrv + sshd + rsync = 20 times too slow -- throttled?

Chris Roehrig croehrig@house.org
Wed Sep 1 21:11:53 GMT 2021

I rebuild procps 3.3.17.29-2480 from source and it appears to work, so maybe the stock procps package is incompatibility with the current master branch.  (However, I built it against the stock /usr/include, not the current branch...)

I first needed to 'make /proc/libprocps.la', and there was an undefined siginfo_t.si_int in ./lib/test_process.c which I just commented-out to get it to build.

-- Chris