[ANNOUNCEMENT] emacs 28.0.50-1.6bec21243d20 (TEST)

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Fri Oct 1 16:51:46 GMT 2021

> >   "Error: (file-missing "Searching for program" "No such file or director" "git")
>
> Still shows up at work, when I use "emacs -Q".  I'll see if I can try
> to figure out what's going on.

I wiped out all my elisp files but still got the error.  I assume this
is what "-Q" is supposed to do.

Installing "git" from the Cygwin repository seems to fix this problem.
  So I suggest uninstalling "git" and see if you can figure out where
the message is actually coming from.  It doesn't appear to be coming
from anything in my environment.  I must have "git" installed at home,
which is why I don't see the message there.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us