[ANNOUNCEMENT] Re-Released: man-db-2.9.4-2.1 (x86_64 only)

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Mon Nov 29 16:49:34 GMT 2021

Henry S. Thompson via Cygwin writes:
> Just checking: there are _lots_ of warnings/error messages in
> /var/log/mandb-index.log, is this to be expected?

Kinda, sorta -- yes.  Some manual pages aren't written cleanly; that's
been always the case, just those warnings were suppressed for a long
time in the post-install scripts to not clog up the install log so you
likely never saw them before I moved the output to a separate log file
and re-enabled them.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: