No cancel mode for setup.exe

Fuchs, Thorsten Thorsten.Fuchs@brose.com
Mon Nov 29 15:23:26 GMT 2021

Hi,

We are using the setup-x86_64.exe within our deployment system to install Cygwin at the developer workstations. The setup run is triggered automatically and all developer workstation going to be install identically. However, when the setup window is open and the install is in progress it is possible for the user to cancel it.
Sometimes developers interrupt the process. Would be good if this can be avoided. Is there an command line option for setup-x86_64.exe to prohibit the cancelation or can something like that implemented?

Best regards

i. V. Thorsten Fuchs
Expert Software Development
Software & Methods Electronics

Brose Fahrzeugteile SE & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft, Bamberg

Berliner Ring 1
96052 Bamberg
Germany