[QUAR] awsv2 cli

Eliot Moss moss@cs.umass.edu
Fri Nov 26 15:34:03 GMT 2021

On 11/26/2021 10:12 AM, Cary Lewis via Cygwin wrote:
> Is there a way to install and run v2 of the aws cli under cygwin?

I don't think so.  Glancing at what's in their .zip file, there are
a bunch .so files, etc.  In other words, they provide a binary distribution.
To have hope of building and running under Cygwin, one need source code
that can be compiled in Cygwin.

I suggest you go for the Windows version or try installing within
the Windows Subsystem for Linux.  The install succeeded for me in
WSL.

Regards - Eliot Moss