zp_man-db-update-index.dash creates C:\cygwin64\%SystemDrive%

Wed Nov 24 18:34:07 GMT 2021

On 2021-11-24 11:23, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Brian Inglis writes:
>> I submitted a mandb bug report requesting that undocumented behaviour
>> be documented, and mandb limit its searches, or suppress cleanup
>
> What made you think this is related to mandb itself?

Problem mentioned by me some time ago, may be related to this, from
undocumented mandb handling of Windows localization catalog folders:

https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2018-January/235776.html

which may include moving "stray cats" (also undocumented) to / [Cygwin]
root so they get noticed and handled?