[ANNOUNCEMENT] libcbor 0.8.0-1

Fri Nov 12 16:31:11 GMT 2021

On 2021-11-12 03:09, Corinna Vinschen via Cygwin-announce via Cygwin wrote:
> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
>
> * libcbor-0.8.0-1
> * libcbor-devel-0.8.0-1
>
> libcbor is a C library for parsing and generating CBOR.

As this is not the first time I have looked this up, it would be nice to
have a more explanatory description like:

"...generating Concise Binary Object Representation data format defined
in RFC 8949 designed by C.BORmann with the goals of extremely small code
size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the need for
version negotiation."