[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygutils 1.4.16-8 (Test)

Mark Geisert mark@maxrnd.com
Thu Nov 4 08:47:56 GMT 2021

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Wolff wrote:

> Am 04.11.2021 um 05:31 schrieb Mark Geisert:
>> Takashi Yano via Cygwin wrote:

>> [...]
>>>
>>> I have tested the 1.4.16-8 (Test) and confirmed the following cases
>>> work as expected.
>>>
>>> 1) Charset conversion under locale other than UTF-8.
>>> 2) putclip error.
>>> 3) 32-bit and 64-bit inter-operability.
> I was trying to check changes, and clipboard handling, but the contents of the
> source packages is identical; files are from 2017‽

Yes, an artifact of how Charles (original author) set up package builds.  One has
to do a 'cygport cygutils.cygport prep' step to apply patches to get the most
up-to-date source.

..mark