Regarding Concept Development, Inc.

Zoltan Kalman zoltan@qualicareinc.co
Thu May 27 12:17:16 GMT 2021

Hi Kerri,

I was browsing LinkedIn and your experience at Concept Development, Inc. caught my attention.  I currently run franchise development for a rapidly growing home care agency called Qualicare.  We recently just announced franchise expansion plans in California.

As a franchised home care agency, we are on the frontlines aimed at tackling the increasing “caregiver crisis” of the growing aging population.  As social distancing remains in play, we believe the move away from healthcare institutions and into safer, and more personalized care at home has never been more in the spotlight.

We have proven to be one of the best-positioned agencies to handle these needs because our franchised locations averaged $877,045 in net revenue in 2019 (per FDD Item 19) and our flexible business model allows for our agencies to serve both medical and non-medical needs, unlike most of our competitors.

Right now, we are actively reaching out to qualified business leaders with backgrounds such as yours to become our next franchise owners.

I would love to set up a call to discuss.  Please let me know if you have any interest in speaking or learning more.

Thanks,

Zoltan Kalman
Franchise Development Guide | Qualicare
zoltan@qualicareinc.co<mailto:zoltan@qualicareinc.co>