Too important

Noland message23cfc1de65bdc@bayanelislam.com
Sat May 22 18:40:43 GMT 2021

So!

Let me be direct, I know the fact you like to see [P]ORN0GRAPH[Y] videos with yours smartphone so I reecorded you in the same time you MASTURBBATE. Your smartphone got a virus and give me access to use your front camera in hidden mode , and I also extracted all your phone list, social media lists, email contacts so I can get a benefit.
So, if you don`t send me 800$ worth in [B]IT-[C]0IN the video with you doing, u know what, will be sent to all your contacts. You can search on Google for P-a-x-f-u-l in order to get the coins and use the next address to send those.

The amount(approximately): 0.021
The Address Part 1: 1FHJhTfBV
The Address Part 2: U4F1X5X8qqQSzsDLsrSMGj7e5

So, you have to manually copy + paste Part1 and Part2 and you will get a string of 34 characters with no space between parts that start with "1" and end with "5" is in fact the final address which in Case Sensitive where you must to send my bribery. You have a few days!
BTW... to get rid of my sneaky background application search for this, how to restore to factory settings [your phone model] and do that. As well, you should quit this habbit... you know is messing with your brain.