[ANNOUNCEMENT] Test: {mingw64-{i686,x86_64}-,}gcc-11.1.0-0.1

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed May 12 18:53:10 GMT 2021

Thomas Wolff writes:
> Am 10.05.2021 um 21:13 schrieb Achim Gratz:
>> The native and mingw-w64 cross compilers have been updated for both
>> architectures to the latest upstream release version:
>>
>>   gcc-11.1.0-0.1
> Are there any known problems with gcc 11? My program crashes if
> compiled with gcc -O2; gcc -O1 works, gcc 10 also works.

None that I'd know of, especially given that very vague symptoms.  While
I guess it's possible that there's a bug in the optimizer, I'd first
attempt to rule out undefined behaviour in the program being compiled.

Regards,
Achim.