Error running gitg

Keith Thompson Keith.S.Thompson@gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 05:04:38 GMT 2021

I've seen some inconsistent behavior while trying to install older
versions of gitg.

On one of my two Windows 10 laptops, I tried installing version 3.22.0
(which worked) and then 3.24.0 (which also worked) before updating
back to the current 3.26.0 (which also worked).  I had seen gitg 3.26.0 fail
to work when I first installed it.

On my other laptop, I haven't been able to get any version to work
after trying to reproduce what I did on the first laptop.

I don't have any more information, other than that the problem seems to be
more complicated than I thought it was.