3270

Peter A. Castro doctor@fruitbat.org
Tue Mar 23 03:49:28 GMT 2021

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 06:51:05PM +0100, Cygwin List wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do we have any c/s/x3270 maintainer?
> Do we have any c/s/x3270 users except me?

That would be me.  I haven't had much time to try and package a new
x3270.  Also, the source package has changed form in such a way that I
need to change how it's built entirely.
So, if you have some problems with the current version let me know and
I'll try and help.  It could just need to be built against latest
Cygwin.

> /Morten
> --
> Problem reports:      https://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ:                  https://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation:        https://cygwin.com/docs.html

--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com