libgccjit

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Mar 14 20:22:54 GMT 2021

Andy Moreton via Cygwin writes:
> The build scripts for Mingw64 in the MSYS2 distro are here:
>
>   https://github.com/msys2/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-gcc

Ah, OK.  Thanks.

> The PKGBUILD file is the build script (same tooling as Arch linux), and
> the local patches there may help guide similar fixes for Cygwin.

It seems these take quite a different path than what I had in mind.  But
there seems to be confirmation in there that one would not need plugins
or host-shared enabled for gccjit.  Getting rid of host-shared makes the
build a lot closer to what it has been before I think and might then not
need as extensive a surgery to get the rest of the build into line.

Regards,
Achim.