Home directory was not created

Wed Mar 3 17:07:38 GMT 2021

On 2021-03-03 06:07, KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) wrote:
> [...]
Don't expect mailing lists that don't post emails for policy reasons to reply
because of HTML, size, etc. That mail bombs a third party if the return address
is spoofed. At one point corporate boilerplate with certain keywords caused drops.

If a post does not appear on the list, you check the list, notice, and mention
that, with stats, in a post and you will be enlightened. ;^>

It would be nice to document the size limit on the Cygwin ML web page.
I can provide a patch, if someone provides an attachment size limit?
If not, I can provide a patch, and have someone fill in the actual size limit.