Home directory was not created

Tue Mar 2 18:56:53 GMT 2021

On 2021-03-02 01:08, KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) wrote:
> [...]

All postinstall steps failed because of BLODA or installation path:

2021/02/09 17:48:06 running: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\dash.exe
"/etc/postinstall/0p_000_autorebase.dash"
       0 [main] dash (2296) shared_info::initialize: size of shared memory
region changed from 49080 to 40888
2021/02/09 17:48:20 abnormal exit: exit code=-1073741819

Installing under Program\ Files causes issues because of space in path names and
BLODA-like AV protections on those paths.