Python for Windows reports wrong local time when run under Cygwin on Europe/Moscow TZ

Mike Kaganski mikekaganski@mail.ru
Tue Jun 8 14:10:27 GMT 2021

On 08.06.2021 16:57, L A Walsh wrote:
>     You aren't getting that answering questions *IS* a form
> of support.

LOL. Please see how I do this support: https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/users/

I know it all. I answer others' questions. What I was talking about was
that I didn't demand, and didn't expect anyone obliged. Volunteer
support is - as you might guess - volunteer; if some entity runs a
public mailing list, it's reasonable to expect questions like this on
that list; so any "answers" like yours "why do you ask here" are
off-topic. If one believes that person doesn't want to answer, it's
better to just not answer, then claim that the question is inappropriate.

Anyways, thank you again for the hint that helped me to workaround the
problem - unsetting the TZ.

--

Best regards,

Mike Kaganski.