Setup shows errors from gnuplot-base.dash and python38-devel.sh

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Jul 14 19:02:00 GMT 2021

Doug Henderson via Cygwin writes:
> The first error message occurred when I installed all pending packages
> this morning. I hoped to heal the problem by reinstalling the
> installed gnuplot packages. Now I get both the messages.

If you look in /var7Log/setup.log.full you should be able to see what
error messages, if any, were recorded.

The gnuplot related script should just set up the current alternative
for "gnuplot" to use, but something on your system seems to prevent
that from happening.  You can also run the script in sh (you must tell
the shell to source it) and should get the same error (most likely).

Regards,
Achim.