(SOLVED) Re: Terminal output disappearing after SSH into cygwin

Martyn B mb@stefanist.com
Fri Jan 22 13:18:03 GMT 2021

Takashi Yano via Cygwin wrote on 21.01.21 19:30:

 > That should be the culprit.
 > Is editing /etc/bash.bash_logout the right thing?

Yes that's the solution as I own both machines.

Thanks to all, also for the additional information:

https://sourceware.org/pipermail/cygwin/2021-January/247574.html
https://sourceware.org/pipermail/cygwin/2021-January/247581.html
https://sourceware.org/pipermail/cygwin/2021-January/247584.html

Cheers