cut and paste doesn't work

Eliot Moss moss@cs.umass.edu
Thu Jan 21 16:15:49 GMT 2021

On 1/21/2021 2:34 AM, KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) wrote:
> [...]

I observe that it is possible to get a list of what is installed and do a more automated install of
the same things again.  The techniques were posted recently in other threads, I believe.  I agree
that this would be more reliable than trying to copy the file structure,
unless you really really know what you're doing.

Regards - Eliot Moss