error running linker

Richard Morgan rikmorgan@gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 22:47:06 GMT 2021

Hi,

While running an ant build cc task (cpptasks: Compile tasks for Apache
Ant - cc (sourceforge.net)
<http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/cpptasks/antdocs/CCTask.html>), when
it reached the Link step I received the following output:

Starting Link

                 1 [main] 5672 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn’t compute
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to the public mailing list
cygwin@cygwin.com <mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>

                 link: extra operand ‘/DLL’

I don’t know if the extra operand is the problem, I don’t supply it, it
is likely generated by the “outtype=’shared’” parameter of the cc task,
so I don’t have an easy means to experiment with changing that since I
need a shared library to be generated.

If you need any other info let me know.

Regards,

Rick Morgan