Question about your website

Gary Bell gbell@attinternetservice.com
Wed Feb 17 15:36:23 GMT 2021

My name is Gary and I’m a Community Outreach Manager for an AT&T Preferred Dealer.
I came across your page as I was looking online for resources related to international calling codes.
My team created a resource, that contains both country codes and iso-codes. It is a list that can be used when dialing internationally.
Please feel free to add our guide as an additional resource for your site visitors.
Your page: http://cygwin.com/cygwin/packages/summary/iso-codes-src.html
URL for sharing: https://www.attinternetservice.com/resources/country-codes/
Kindest Regards,

			 Gary Bell / Community Outreach Manager
		 AT&T Preferred Dealer
		 201 Tom Hall St.  PO Box 252 | Fort Mill, SC 29715