BD3 files cannot generate issue

Albert-Fan YANG albert-fan.yang@valeo.com
Tue Feb 2 04:17:52 GMT 2021

Hi, good morning,
This is Albert-Fan from PES Shanghai. We want to use Winades tool in our
project, but the issue is Winades cannnot recognize the [BUILD] folder as a
database. We compared other project files, and found that the key point is
that BD3 files should be in the [BUILD] folder. So we lack that.
And we go to simulink the compile process, and find BD3 generation has
failed indeed. Please see the log below.
Currently we use _TOOL_ in simulink package to perform compile. (The Valeo
designed batch folder)
Could you please help me on BD3 file generation, or help me on Winades
using?
Thanks so much!

--
*Fan YANG 杨帆*
SW Engineer,Shanghai *Valeo* Automotive Electrical Systems Co.,Ltd

--
*This e-mail message is intended for the internal use of the intended
recipient(s) only.

In the course of our business relationship and for business purposes
only, Valeo may need to process some of your personal data.
For more
information, please refer to the Valeo Data Protection Statement and
Privacy notice available on Valeo.com
<https://www.valeo.com/en/ethics-and-compliance/#principes>*