wxWidgets 3.1.5 has not built-in regex support.

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 20:27:09 GMT 2021

On 29/12/2021 23:25, Carlo B. wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to build an application (Codelite) with the recently
> released wxWidgets 3.1.5 package, but I'm getting an error because
> wxRE_ADVANCED is undefined.
> I suspect that this release has been compiled without the built-in regex engine.
> Is it possible to fix this this issue?
> Thank you very much.
>
> Sincerely.

Hmm, interesting. I thought this happened before and I fixed it?

No matter, I'll rebuild soon and release another test package, as other
things need fixing. In the meantime, hopefully you can use the 3.0.x
package, as I believe I fixed this problem in that build.

NB: Please copy emails to me as well as to the list for this - otherwise
there is a chance I might not see them. I'm the exception to the rule
here, please don't do this for other people unless they ask.

Hamish