Possible fit?

Jonathan Thiessen jonathan@bgblindsinc.com
Tue Dec 7 23:11:51 GMT 2021

Hello Kerri,

Hope I am catching you at a good time.

A little background on me, my name is JT Thiessen, and I am the Chief Development Officer for a home service franchise that specializes in providing customized window coverings – Budget Blinds.

I am reaching out today because I came across your background and your experience at Concept Development, Inc. and it caught my eye.  As the #1 window covering franchise in North America, we are actively expanding the franchise in California and your profile matches those who have had success with our brand.

I don’t know if you have ever thought about owning your own small business – but Budget Blinds is backed by a large and formidable brand, Home Franchise Concepts, that will be with you every step of the way.  Owning a Budget Blinds can offer a new way to have freedom of flexibility and achieve a better work-life balance as your own boss.

Our current franchise owners love our low-overhead, home-based business model that continues to see strong sales numbers and profit margins in addition to a nearly 70% closing rate.

I would love to discuss this opportunity further.  Please let me know if you should have an interest in speaking and learning more.

Thanks,

Jonathan “JT” Thiessen
Chief Development Officer | Home Franchise Concepts, Budget Blinds
jonathan@bgblindsinc.com<http://jonathan@bgblindsinc.com>
franchise.budgetblinds.com<https://franchise.budgetblinds.com/>

No, thanks.<https://u.bgblindsinc.com/u?id=2ZBJUCW&ifca=34EIVMJ>