The QuateXelero of error

Adam Dinwoodie adam@dinwoodie.org
Thu Aug 26 10:21:58 GMT 2021

On Thu, 26 Aug 2021 at 09:31, 梁静 <liangjing19@mails.ucas.ac.cn> wrote:
>                 My name is Jing Liang,a graduate student in the University of Chinese Academy of Science. Recently, when I was calculating network motifs, I used the QuateXelero,but something went wrong. I made it by referring to ‘help.doc’, but there was still a problem on time. I have saved the details of the problem in Word in the form of screenshots and words, I hope to get your help.
>
> Thank you very much and look forward to your reply.

Hi Jing Liang,

I'm afraid this is the wrong mailing list to get help with this
problem. This mailing list is for technical support with the Cygwin
project; QuateXelero clearly uses Cygwin, but is clearly using an
out-of-date version. You will need to contact whoever supports
QuateXelero for further help.

There is more information on this problem at
https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

Kind regards,

Adam