Duplicates in /proc/partitions

Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C] lavr@ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Wed Aug 18 18:27:29 GMT 2021

> The directory handle is used (indirectly) in NtOpenFile() through the attributes, and
> I wonder if that call somehow distorts the internal position within the handle, and so
> it restarts from the wrong internal position in the outer loop.

And I just confirmed that if I print the context right before NtOpenFile(), and just do the "continue",
I do not see the by-one increments in it, and the number of lines printed seems to match the
actual number of drives that I have, without the duplicates:

$ ./proc_partition
context = 282
context = 299
context = 313