[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 3.5.0
Thu Apr 15 16:01:14 GMT 2021
I have uploaded mintty 3.5.0 with the following changes:
* Revised and fixed handling of blink attribute (~#1097).
* Coloured blink substitution display (xterm), escape sequences OSC
* Support distinct blink attribute for base and combining characters.
* Apply blink attribute to graphics.
* Escape sequence OSC 22 to set mouse pointer shape (xterm 367).
* Escape sequences DCS=1/2s for atomic/synchronous screen update
* Support progress detection (for implicit progress bar) also if
* Implicit (detected) progress bar uses configured colour.
* Escape sequences to reset progress bar colour mode to configured value.
* Escape sequence to change progress value only.
* New user-definable function win-toggle-keep-screen-on to disable
* New option BlinkColour.
* New options MousePointer, AppMousePointer.
* Restored "Allow blinking" in Options dialog (#1097).
* WSL-specific detection of Term info availabilities (mintty/wsltty#278).
* Export TERM to WSL (mintty/wsltty#278).
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
More information about the Cygwin